Job Type: Full-time
We currently have an opening for a Licensed 310S Technician.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Schedule: Monday to Friday with rotating Thursday evenings and Saturdays – Sundays off!
- Newly built, clean and modern facility
- Paid Volkswagen Training
- Comfortable lunch room with TV and Wi-Fi
- Workout room with lockers and showers
- Air Conditioned shop
- Long weekends off all summer!
- Efficiency Bonus – extra earning potential!
- Built in work benches – no need for your own tool box
- Group Health/Dental/Life/LTD Insurance (co-paid)
- Group RRSP Matching program
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs for all makes and models (Volkswagen experience is not required)
- Diagnose and perform repairs for all makes and models
- Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage prior to performing warranty repairs
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Perform road tests using safe driving standards
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Licensed Automotive Service Technician (310S)
- Impeccable attention to detail and following processes
- High personal standards for top-quality workmanship
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage time independently
- Team player with ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- Comfort with learning new computer programs
- Ability to clearly and accurately write notes detailing diagnosis and repairs performed
- Ability to drive manual transmission
- Clean driving record with valid G license
- Clear Criminal Record
- Dealership experience preferred
Please submit a resume and cover letter with wage expectations.
Leavens Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Automotive Technician experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: 310S?
- Do you speak English?
We appreciate all who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com