Leavens Automotive Group is seeking an experienced Product Specialist who is able to learn quickly and start generating results immediately. The ideal candidate for this position will deliver high quality customer service and become a consultant to each customer on finding the vehicle that aligns perfectly with their needs.
Do you make a great product specialist?
- Are you friendly and outgoing?
- Do you have a passion for customer service and delivering an exceptional experience for guests?
- Are results orientated and passionate about helping people?
- Are you looking for a long-term career in a company that rewards results?
- Speak with clients to understand their needs, demonstrate products, offer test drives and presents payment options.
- Approach, greet & answer customer questions in showroom
- Assist in setting up the sales lot and/or showroom
- Builds and maintains long term, one-to-one relationships with dealership customers
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our inventory and use the knowledge to benefit customer’s experience
What we will Offer you:
- Group benefits program that includes Health, Dental and LTD
- RRSP matching
- Career advancements within seven different dealership locations
- A very competitive pay plan
Like what you see?
Please submit a resume including your email address. We appreciate all who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Leavens Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com