This year, Volkswagen Canada teamed up with Volkswagen of America to offer the Retail Qualification Championship (RQC) 2017. This competition is designed for dealer staff to show off their talent, skills, and knowledge.
Congratulations go out to our Parts Consultant Lukasz! He is one of the top two scoring participants in the Parts Consultants category in Canada and will move on to compete with regional winners from across the United States in “The Checkered Flag Waves” National Championship Finals in Fort Lauderdale, Florida in November 2017.
Good luck Lukasz!
Pictured L-R: Chantelle Leavens (General Manager), Brad Perkins (Master Technician), Lukasz Kaczmarek (Master Parts Consultant), Tammy Vigna (Volkswagen Canada), Chris Leavens (Dealer Principal)
to Brad Perkins on receiving his Master Technicians Ring and to Lukasz Kaczmarek on becoming a Master Parts Consultant. Both received awards from Volkswagen Canada. Leavens Volkswagen is proud to have both Brad and Lukasz as valued members of the team. Outstanding job and keep up the great work!
Leavens Volkswagen is collecting donations from November 1st – December 20th for The London Food Bank. Donations can be dropped off at the dealership during regular business hours. We are also accepting cash donations.
Some of our most needed non-perishable food categories are:
- Dried vegetables & legumes (lentils, kidney beans, black beans, chick peas, etc.)
- Canned vegetables & legumes
- No-salt-added canned tomatoes
- Canned tuna and salmon
- Peanut butter
- Special diet foods (gluten-free, lactose-free, etc.)
*Please check expiry dates before donating food items.
*Sorry, but Health Regulations prevent our accepting homemade preserves
Thank you for helping us support our local community leading up to the holiday season.
Thank you to our valued customers, staff, and community who helped the Leavens Automotive Group raise over $8500 in support of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.
What is Give Pink?
October is Breast Cancer Action Month and during this time, the Leavens Automotive Group is asking customers and friends to GIVE PINK to raise funds for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. Help us reach our goal of a minimum contribution of $7,500 to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation over the month of October.
Here’s how you can GIVE PINK:
- When you’re in for service, add a pink valve cap to your tires (or your friends!) for a $2 Donation or do all 4 for a $5 Donation to CBCF
- Spin our GIVE PINK wheel when you purchase a vehicle and see how much Leavens Volkswagen will donate to CBCF up to $250
All donors will recieve a Thank You slip to put on our wall!
- Breast Cancer is the most common cancer diagnosis in women worldwide
- One in nine Canadian women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime
- That’s over 25,000 Canadian women in a year (220 men)
- Or 86 Canadian women each day
Leavens Automotive Group will be contributing a minimum contribution of $7,500 to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation over the month of October